top of page

We provide expert services for International Family Law and UK-Pakistan Family Law. That means if you are married to a person who is from abroad, than International Family Law will apply. We can provide services for you if your spouse have taken your kids abroad to any country including, USA, India, Pakistan, China, EU etc.

Our approach to family law is little diffrent from others, we try to save families not destroy, for this purpose, our office will provide counselling to both of you and can resolve the matter which are solvable. However, if the matter remains, we can enforce your legal right from the UK courts or courts where your spouse is currently resided, especaily in Pakistan.

UK-Pakistan International Family Law

Write Your Question Here

bottom of page